Savaria is the First Sea spawn island for players Level 30-59 or after completing the quest: "Conquering The Shadows". This desert-like island has occasional sandstorms and is home to a few outlying islands with bandit camps set up on some of them.
OverviewSavaria is the third major island if you are following the story line, and next to it, Kairo, is the home of Ramses II, the second boss of the game. The area is also populated with Desert Bandits, located both on-island and at the nearby Bandit Hideout Island.
Savaria has a wide selection of items for players new to the island, including:
- The Sailboat and Caravel which are purchasable at the Shipwright near the Wanted Board.
- The Flintlock, Blunderbuss, and Bazooka can be bought at the gun smuggler.
- The island exclusive Savarian Shield, Savarian Dagger and Pocket Sand can be bought from Louie, the local blacksmith.
- The Shortsword, Katana, Cutlass, Wood and Iron Shields, and the Bow can be bought at the Sailing Bazaar located close by.
- Quest Giver: Villager
- Objective: Visit Kairo and defeat Ramses II.
- Rewards: 5,000 lamina and 500 exp.
- Quest Giver: Villager (Sean)
- Objective: Visit a nearby Wilderness Island and defeat the Bandit Leader.
- Rewards: 500 lamina and 75 exp.
- Quest Giver: Pirate on Rumbling Caldera.
- Objective: Defeat 15 Desert Bandits.
- Rewards: 600 lamina and 50 exp.