The former second ruler of Savaria, now his corpse reanimated by the Dark Wizard, now stands on top of Kairo, the tower where Ramses II and Savarian warriors were previously laid to rest.
Ramses II is a level 120 who formerly possessed the Sand Curse, whose reanimated corpse appears to be able to execute Sand Curse moves and create an immunity cloak represented as a sand tornado. Despite displaying sand-based attacks, Ramses II is missing the typical Sea Curse physical immunity.
For information on Ramses II's item drops, go to Ramses II's War Armor.
|Attack Names||Attack Explanations||Damage||Additional
|Sand Quake||Ramses II raises a fist and striking it against the ground, creating ripples of sand that radiate out from Ramses II's fist.||240||Slightly launches players that are hit. Cloak is lowered throughout the attack.|
|Sand Cleansing||Ramses II heals through what appears to be tiny sand particles that cover his body.||N/A||Ramses II heals by 120 health. Cloak is lowered throughout the move.|
|Sands Wrath||Ramses II enlarges his sand tornado cloak to a massive scale to be used as an attack. Range covers the entire top and third floor of Kairo.||240||Launches players extremely high. Cloak is lowered throughout the attack.|
|Iron Sand Wall||When not attacking, Ramses II has a cloak in the shape of a sand tornado and falters when Ramses II prepares an attack.||120||Slightly launches players that make contact.|
- The Sand Quake could be avoided by super-jumping and performing an attack that stalls the play in the air.
- This attack could be predicted by his raised arm.
- Cannon Fist is an easy method to kill Ramses II, just as any boss.
- When his Sands Wrath is used, it has a hit-box wide enough to cover the whole 3rd and top floor.
- This attack could be predicted by his right arm swinging to the side.
- This can be dodged by simply standing in one of the two corners furthest from Ramses. Furthermore, since this attack leaves him open, you can spam Bazooka and deal 500-600 damage, depending on how long the tornado lasts.
- The Flintlock, is a strong weapon against Ramses II as it deals heavy damage to him and can be bought at Savaria from the gun smuggler.
- Ramses II's cloak can reflect the bullet though, thus waiting for it to drop is recommended.
- Using Radius Fist on the 3rd floor is one of the few method of defeating Ramses II.
- Ramses II is one of few mobs that don't break into 5 parts when defeated.
- Ramses II's theme is an Orchestration of the Pacific Rim - Main Theme, originally composed by Ramin Djawadi.
- As described in the book Ramses II, a Short History, Ramses II was the second ruler of Savaria, who possessed a large army and the Sand Sea Curse. Durza, The Dark Wizard later came decimated Ramses II and his army who also reanimated their corpse using Dead Revival Magic after they were buried at Kairo.