The Musket is a ranged weapon, which like most other guns, the bullet travels instantaneously. The Musket differs with its more precise accuracy in aim but however has a longer cooldown afterwards compared to other guns. It also has higher range relative to the other guns.
[Click]: Single bullet shot with good accuracy and 12 seconds of cooldown afterwards. Bullet has no area of effect.
Like most other guns, the damage is not affected by either Strength or Magic Level. Damage is fixed and varies depending on which area you hit the target in; headshot being 1,000 damage, torso being 750 damage, and other appendages being 500 damage.
- The Musket could be used as a quick punish against people using attacks with a long end lag such as Colossal Flying Slash and Radius Stomp.
- The "bullet pathing" that represents the bullet is considered to be part of the user's hitbox, meaning damage aimed at the pathing will inflict damage on the user. This is most prevalent against Ramses II's Iron Sand Wall.
- The Musket's headshot damage and the Deluxe Flintlock's [Q] are currently tied for highest damage in terms of guns.
- The Musket is one of two guns that is kept on the player's back, as opposed to their waist like other guns. The only other gun with this trait is the Bazooka.
- The Musket adds 1,800 power level.