The Magic Hammer is a magic weapon that changes its appearance to match the magic of the user's First Mind magic.
This weapon has the ability to act as both melee weapon and projectile to fit the situation, like many of the other hybrid magic weapons. The projectile has an added bonus of flinging debris when it hits a valid surface.
[Click]: Does a basic swing combo with added magic damage.
[Q]: Throws the hammer at a targeted location, dealing AoE damage and creates 5-8 blocks of debris of the same material of the surface thrown at upon impact. Magic energy consumed varies depending on the level of your magic.
- Like all weapons that have the ability to be thrown, the Magic Hammer can be thrown at projectiles to break them midair.
- The debris flung from the throw can create a wall to block projectiles and entomb the target. (Debris will not appear if it hits the target directly)
- The Magic Hammer is currently the fastest throwable weapon in the game.
- It can also break ice floes into smaller pieces by throwing the hammer at it and it can also be used to break crates.
- Like all Magic Weapons, in the player's inventory, this weapon is shown as a white weapon and not the color of the player's first mind.
- The Magic Hammer adds 1,250 power level.
- The Magic Hammer is a retexture of the Harbinger of Fimbulwinter.