The Magic Fist fighting style involves imbuing the user's fists in their (First Mind) magic. Damage calculation factors in Magic Level, Strength Level, and Magic Damage.
Visually, the user's hands will emit their First Mind magic when selected and create explosions of their respective magics when punches hit an entity.
Obtaining Magic Fist requires the player to talk to Remus, The Lightning Fist, who resides on an unnamed wilderness island (commonly known as Magic Fist Island) near Newground Island.
It is also one of the Fighting styles banned from official tournaments, the other being Radius.
|Attack Explanations||Keybind||Stat Requirement|
|The user throws a punch that is imbued in magic. Fire, Lightning, Water and Shadow will inflict their respective status effects, while Wind causes knockback.||[Q]||None|
|The user swings a kick that does not use up Magic Energy. Instead, it relies solely on your Strength Level. Has a longer cool down than punches but has knock-back.||[E]||None|
- Magic Fist's first two moves are identical in appearance to Combat's first two moves, with the exception of Magic Fist having magic particles.
- When selected, two magic circles of the user's respective First Mind magic appear on the back of their hands.
- When hitting an object with Magic Fist with their Second Mind opened, certain combinations of magics display both magics' elements. This is only visual.
- Kicks with Magic Fist are purely physical, they do not inflict the magic's corresponding effects ex. Shock or possess the signature effects of the magics.
- It is popularly used as a way of leveling up as it boosts EXP of all three trainable stats at once.
- As of v4.0, Magic Fist now uses Magic Energy along with Stamina. Minor aesthetic changes have also been made, as magic circles are now present on your fists. In addition, it uses more Magic Power.
- There is a glitch to be able to use Magic Fist infinitely. Once the user's mana gets drained to a low level for ex. 24 and magic fist consumes 25 mana, it results in you being able to use Magic Fist infinitely without the remaining energy being drained.