The Magic Fist fighting style involves imbuing the user's fists in their (First Mind) magic. Damage calculation factors in Magic Level, Strength Level, and Magic Damage.
Visually, the user's hands will emit their First Mind magic when selected and create explosions of their respective magics when punches and kicks hit a surface.
|Attack Explanations||Keybind||Stat Requirement|
|The user throws a punch that is imbued in magic. Fire, Lightning, Water and Shadow will inflict their respective status effects, while Wind causes knockback.||[Q]||None|
|The user swings a kick that does not use up Magic Energy. Instead, it relies solely on your Strength Level. Has a longer cool down than punches but has knock-back.||[E]||None|
- Magic Fist's first two moves are identical in appearance to Combat's first two moves, with the exception of Magic Fist having magic particles.
- When hitting an object with Magic Fist with their Second Mind opened, certain combinations of magics display both magics' elements. This is only visual.
- Kicks with Magic Fist are purely physical, they do not inflict DoT or possess the signature effects of the magics.
- It is popularly used as a way of leveling up as it boosts EXP of all three trainable stats at once.
- As of v4.0, Magic Fist now uses Magic Energy along with Stamina. Minor aesthetic changes have also been made, as magic circles are now present on your fists. In addition, it uses more Magic Power.