This weapon is quite strong as a melee weapon within the First Sea, but is easily outclassed by other magic weapons such as the Magic Katana and Magic Spear, which can also be imbued with magic and swing, along with a secondary ability.
[Left Click]: Basic swing combo that is imbued by the player's magic and emits particles that match the user's First Mind magic.
Damage calculation factors in Magic Level and Magic Damage if the user has sufficient magic energy, as well as Strength Level and drains ~60 stamina and ~52 magic energy every swing.
Like most magic weapons that can be swung, magic energy is not necessary for functioning, but ceases Magic Level and Magic Damage from being factored in damage calculation and health may be substituted for stamina if depleted.
- There are 3 other daggers currently obtainable; Gilded Dagger, Doomwood Dagger and Savarian Dagger.
- It is the only weapon that has the level requirement of Level 1+.
- Before v3.6, the Magic Dagger could not be bought from shops, now it can be bought at Cerulea
- Despite having a price, shops display the Magic Dagger with a Lamina value of 0.
- This magic weapon in inventory is shown as a white weapon not the color of the first mind.
- This is the only Common Magic Weapon, given that every player of the game should own one.