This is the island where you will spawn after obtaining your second magic. Unfortunately, Judgment Isle is extremely far away from the previous spawn, Borealis. Here players usually battle and challenge each other.
Judgement Isle consists of a small forest (containing lemons) and mainly a large, docile volcano. Atop the volcano is a metal platform suspended above the volcano, and is surrounded by the volcano's lava (dealing 200 damage upon contact). Two large spires are at the corners of the volcano. To travel form this spawn island, this map can be used
According to the lore, a Metal Curse user once built a metal arena and challenged other wizards. After his death, his arena was whisked away by a rippling tornado, eventually landing on top of a Volcano, forming Judgment Isle. His Metal Curse now floats above the the PvP arena in the
- Judgement Isle's music was based on the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker's Dragon Roost Island theme but it currently uses the Clash of Clans war music.
- Judgement Isle is one of the only three Isles found so far in Arcane Adventures with lava, the other isles being Lava Tower Isle and a wilderness sky island.
- After the removal of Iridescent Lagoon, Theos is transported to Judgement Isle, where he will unlock your second mind.
- As of V 2.0, players can fish in the lava, at the risk of taking damage when casting and reeling.
- Lava Eggs used to spawn here during the easter event, along with Lava Tower Isle and a wilderness sky island.