Impact Fist is a fighting style that involves charging up a devastating attack by repeatedly punching that can be stored to be used later. A meter on the right of the player's screen shows how much more energy they can store when selecting the Impact Fist. Damage calculation only factors in Strength Level.
Visually, the user does not appear any different until they start charging the Impact Fist. When partially charged, the user's right hand will start pulsing rings, when the meter is charged higher, the rings increase in frequency and size.
Depending on the amount of charge, the projectile can range from a small ball with little area of effect to a large sphere that can cover the entirety of a Frigate, or if it is too little to be a projectile, it will act as a Radius punch with an AOE size that is determined by how much it is charged. A fully charged Impact Fist is able to defeat most common mobs and First Sea bosses in a single hit, while roughly equal levelled players that get hit are either defeated or scrape by with minuscule remaining health. Contrary to popular belief, firing Impact Fist only uses 1/5 of your total stamina. Impact Fist's projectile range is around 1.5 times further than medium ranged magic [Q] attacks such as Earth, Water and Shadow.
Impact Fist has a slow projectile (around the same speed as Lightning Annihilation) and takes around 3 entire seconds to charge up before firing the projectile, making it a poor choice for long range as it can be easily avoided.
Impact Fist is a poor choice for impatient players as it takes a large number of punches and around 5 minutes to fully charge. It is also difficult to charge while fighting other players.
|Attack Explanations||Keybind||Stat Requirement|
|"Charge Impact Fist"||The user throws a quick jab that can be repeatedly thrown and charges the meter.
Punches alternate between the right and left arms.
|Impact Fist!||The user readies their right arm with a short-long start up time depending on the charge in the meter. Once ready, the attack depletes all charge in the meter and releases an attack in the form of a translucent white sphere projectile.||[E]||None|
- Impact Fist is both the highest and lowest potential damage source that is available to players in a single projectile.
- With a meter that is charged with one punch, the attack deals 3 damage with a strength level of 500.
- Using a fully charged punch with 500 strength levels deals 2873 damage, easily killing any other player who has little to no defense.
- Charging your meter to 50 punches allows you to throw an orb instead of an AOE attack.
- Impact Fist requires the most strength and lamina of all fighting styles to obtain. It costs 150,000 lamina and requires 150 Strength.
- Impact Fist has the lowest and highest area of affect of all attacks that have AOE damage.
- When it was first added the charging would have been depleted over time, however it was removed in an update.