Ice Maze Island is a wilderness island located in the First Sea where the Radius tutor Freedrock resides. However, Freedrock is set to be moved to the upcoming Clam Island in the Third Sea in future updates. You are unable to directly super jump to the top of the island, and thus are forced to go through the maze inside within the island. However, you may use your ship's mast to super jump to the top of the Maze if your ship is close enough, another alternative is doing a super jump and then perform a jump ultimate, such as Lightning Anihilation.
Ice Maze Island is a rather square-shaped, pillar-like snowy island. Steps leading up to the entrance of the maze gradually transition from rocks to ice, inside the island is a small maze system leading up to the very top of the ice island, much like the rest of the island, is covered in snow. A lone rocky pillar which plays host to a treasure chest spawn location is situated to the right side of the island.
There are two paths in the ice maze which can cause the player to fall into the water, unable to travel back up unless they act quickly.
- Turn left at the first intersection. Turning right will lead to a hole with water at the bottom.
- Continue straight. Turning right will lead to a dead end.
- Once in a while, a chest will spawn to the left. Turn right to continue.
- Turn right. Turning left will dump you off the island.
- You're at the top! A mound of chests will be there to greet you.
- Ice Maze Island gives 1 infamy per 5 minutes.