Ghost ships are ships that are neon in color and incorporeal (resembles a ghost). These ships always sail to their respective sunken shipwrecks where lots of treasure chests and sometimes items (When ghost ships have spawned.) can be found.
Supposedly, these ships sail the seas, longing for the adventures they never got to have.
Items found from Ghost Ship Wrecks
- The Ghost Ship's theme is from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Queen Rutela's Theme.
- All shipwrecks can always be found without aid of a Ghost Ship, but will not provide chests/item unless the Ghost Ship physically spawns.
- All ghost shipwrecks have a Sea Shard, making them optimal for completing the second quest to unlock one's second mind.
- The Nebula and The Aggressor are the only 2 Ghost Ships to have a solid backstory ingame.
- The Nebula is the only Ghost Ship to have fog surrounding it.