The Flintlock is a ranged weapon, which like most other guns, the bullet travels instantaneously with some inaccuracy in aim and a long cooldown afterwards.
[Click]: Single bullet shot with slight inaccuracy and long cooldown afterwards. Bullet has no area of effect.
Like other guns, the damage is not affected by either Strength or Magic Level/Damage is fixed and varies depending on which area you hit the target in; headshot being 600 damage, torso being 450 damage, and other appendages being 300 damage.
- The Flintlock could be used as a quick punish against people using attacks with a long end lag such as Colossal Flying Slash and Radius Stomp.
- The reload time is very long, so it is recommended to have a second weapon on standby.
- The "bullet pathing" that represents the bullet is considered to be part of the user's hitbox, meaning damage aimed at the pathing will inflict damage on the user. This is most prevalent against Ramses II's Iron Sand Wall.
- The Flintlock and Blunderbuss share the same item decal.
- The Flintlock adds 550 power level.