One of the four fightable Guard Captains in Alalea, he has a small chance of being summoned whenever a player breaks an Alalea building.
Guard Captain Drake fires his Dual Flintlocks at you, dealing about 150 damage with each shot.
- Melee weapons are strong against him, as he only deals damage every couple of seconds, due to reload time.
- While single-target spells do work, they do allow him to also get around ~4 shots with his Dual Flintlocks at you, possibly hindering you from continuing to farm Guard Captains.
- He seems to be one of the weaker Guard Captains, as he is quite easy to beat.
- Awards about 1,000 lamina upon defeat
- Awards about 1,000 exp upon defeat
- He has an NPC version of him, who talks about his blindness problem and his strong sense.
- There are five guard captains in total: Reginald, Jace, Drake, Arus (Unfightable), and Arsen
- After a v3.6 hotfix, firing a divine shower near him would cause him to send a barrage of bullets at you, regardless of the fact that he only has two guns (neither of which happen to be automatic). This bug has been fixed as of v4.
- Drake's power level is 46,950, which is stronger than Reginald.