Doom Island is a First Sea spawn island for players Levels 10-29 or after completing the quest: "The Test". It is a stormy rocky island constantly having dark clouds looming over, whirlpools and tornados are common.
Doom Island is the second island you will discover (if you are following the quests and storyline). It is named for and dedicated to the ROBLOX user Doomera, and is home to Marua, the first boss you fight in the game. You can also buy your first sets of Armor from here, namely the Leather Set and the Archer Set.
This crescent-shaped island is surrounded by stormy seas, the occasional tornado, and steep, rocky pillars, making it almost unapproachable to pirates. A pirate ship once sunk trying to approach Doom Island, its red crow's nest is still visible above the waves. A sea shard spawns at this ship. This island also possesses special variations of grapes and conches, known as Doom Grapes and Doom Conches. These variations are of a darker hue than their normal counterparts.The village on Doom Island is known as Darksong Village. You used to be able to find The Tix Bag in a house before Tix were removed.
Doom Island was one of the very first islands to be populated, founded by 2 wizards who fell deeply in love and spent their days on Doom Island, high above the waves and protected by the storms, together they created Doom Island's present-day residents.
Conquer The Shadows
- Quest Giver: Roran, the Village Protector
- Objective: Defeat Marua.
- Rewards: 1,000 Lamina, 300 EXP.
- Upon completion, players will be able to spawn at Savaria.
- Quest Giver: Victoria on Doom Island
- Objective: Find a missing necklace. (It's found on Ice Crown Island.)
- Rewards: 20,000 lamina, 3,000 EXP
- Quest Giver: David on Doom Island
- Objective: Collect 5 coconuts.
- Rewards: 500 lamina, 300 EXP
- Quest Giver: Villager on Ice Crown Island
- Objective: Find a Doom Conch
- Rewards: 6,000 lamina, 300 EXP
Weapons and ArmourYou can buy weapons specific to Doom Island from Thomas the Blacksmith. He is located near the entrance to the cave in which Marua resides.
- The music played while on Doom Island is called "Faron Woods - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess".