Having taken over Altavista and kicking out the Dawns who had once lived there, Captain Sage stands in the center of the ruined buildings along with her pirate crew scattered about.
Captain Sage is a Level 350 who Lightning Magic user and unlike most bosses, her moveset is the same as the Lightning Magic that is available to players. She likes using Lightning Magic as she loves how powerful and easy it is to use.
She owns a gray colored frigate rimmed in green and green cannons, known as the Emerald Queen. If you go inside the Emerald queen in the Captain's quarters area, you will find a lot of treasures just waiting to be taken.
For information on Captain Sage's drops, go to Emerald Captain Set.
|Attack Names||Attack Explanations||Damage||Additional
|Lightning Bolt||Captain Sage shoots an instantaneous bolt of lightning. Has an increased area of effect on collision with water bodies, which otherwise would be an average area of effect on dry surfaces.||285||Inflicts Shock that deals 10 ticks of (14) damage over 5 seconds.|
|Lightning Stomp||Captain Sage stomps the ground or air if used mid-air, with a foot imbued by lightning, emitting shockwaves around the user, hurting nearby players.||210||Inflicts Shock that deals 10 ticks of (?) damage over 5 seconds.|
|Lightning Annihilation||Captain Sage leaps into the air, gathering electricity into a large orb-shaped projectile and launching it toward the targeted player, dealing damage on collision and damage over time afterwards.||(Need Info)||Inflicts Shock that deals 10 ticks of (?) damage over 5 seconds from the initial collision.|
Avenge The Dawn
- Quest Giver: Mayor Oswald
- Objective: Defeat Captain Sage.
- Rewards: 75,000 Lamina, 12,000 EXP
When talking to the Mayor at Dawn's Refuge, he will tell you how his people used to live at Altavista until The Emerald Pirates took control, now they are just barely surviving off Norman's fishing skills. He will then initiate the quest to defeat Captain Sage.
- Try to not get noticed by Sage's crew as they can use their ultimate attacks and use different types of magic which can ruin your day.
- Using your Magic Barrier against Sage's Lightning Annihilation can block it, which gives you a window of time to attack Sage while she is still mid-air.
- Sage can be clashed with, but it is extremely difficult to win against her. It is not recommended to try clashing with Sage, unless you have fast finger reflexes.
- Try fighting Sage from the roof tops, pirates wont get you and you have a clear window to Sage; it also can provide cover when Sage uses her lighting bolt on you and she cant really hit you with her lighting stomp if your up thier, but you'll need to move back a bit.
- a mix of Flintlock, Bazooka, and your ultimate ability is a good arsenal against Sage.
- Captain Sage is the first female boss implemented into Arcane Adventures.
- Captain Sage is the first boss associated with a pirate clan that is fought on land.