The Boxing fighting style is a fighting style that involves strong punches with boxing gloves. Damage calculation only factors in Strength Level.
Visually, the user raises their arms in front of their body as their idle stance, while wearing gloves on their hands that match the color of their First Mind magic when selected.
Obtaining Boxing requires the player to talk to Polemos, Boxing Legend, who resides on a stony island with 2 permanent whirlpools around it.
|Attack Explanations||Keybind||Stat Requirement|
|"Boxing Punch"||The user throws a quick jab that can be repeatedly thrown.
Punches alternate between the right and left arms.
|Haymaker||The user winds up to throw a punch with their right arm that is capable to flinging players/mobs.
The user can wind up 17 times (arm rotations) before automatically releasing the Haymaker.
- Boxing is the first fighting style to be added to Arcane Adventures.
- Boxing's gloves are different colours depending on the user's First Mind magic. The other fighting styles that has different effects depending on the user's First Mind is Magic Fist and Cannon Fist.
- Boxing is one of two fighting styles that do not use a variation of the Combat icon. The other being Cannon Fist.
- Boxing is one of two fighting styles that does not have "fist" in its name. The other being Combat.
- Haymaker causes the enemy to be knocked off their feet for a short period of time, giving you time to attack them or run away.