Ark Island is a minor island near Judgement Isle. It consists of two parts, connected by a wooden bridge
Ark island is two small islands in the Second Sea which both form half an arc, facing each other and are being connected by a bridge giving the appearance of an archway. Covered with grass and trees around the top with the bases of both islands have a beach and palm trees scattered around. 5 chests are scattered throughout the island.
Training (Part 3)
- Quest Giver: Theos, found near the bridge on Ark Island
- Objective: Defeat Theos at his Wilderness Arena.
- Rewards: 5,000 Lamina, 4,000 EXP; ability to earn a second mind on Judgement Isle.
- Note, you do not have to finish training part 1, 2 and 3 in order. Just as long as you have all 3 completed you can unlock your 2nd magic.
- This is one of the two fan made islands in the Second sea, the other island being Mooncove Island